He's Back!!


Yep - my old friend Shooter Quagmire has re-surfaced. The mad photographer who is to pictures what Hunter S. Thompson was to writing. Apparently he has been drying out after Hunter's Funeral and has been shooting and running after T&A all over the world. He originally got me a little photo of Kristin Davis au natural along with some other very nice shots. He spends time on the internet and wandering around with his camera to photograph lovely ladies. I've always liked his taste. For some reason he's always had a thing about women in silver and gold bikinis - so his latest guy gift to me is a shot of Paris Hilton. When I started the Blog a while ago - his advice to me was to put a nude picture of Morgan Webb on the site to drive traffic. I never did - but I did keep the one he sent for me to post. I won't be putting it up here though - it's defintitly a XXX shot. However, he always shares if you send him something interesting at his mail address shooter@beer.com I have promised to post some of his more interesting shots - so stay tuned.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Who else Dude - glad to see me back a gigging. Giggdy-giddgy-goo!

Popular Posts