R esimay

Resimay

To hoom it mae cunsern,

I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper.

I can Type realee quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting..

I think I am good on the phone and I no I am a pepole person,
Pepole really seam to respond to me well. Certain men and all the ladies.

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety.  

My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

I can s tart emeditely.  Thank you in advanse fore yore anser.

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,

BRYAN  

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a p ickture of me. 

image0011

And of course the response from the HR Lady:

Dear Bryan,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check.
See you Monday:)

Comments

Popular Posts