I’m off to BeerFest – the heck with newspapers
Going through the comics stash – found an oldie but goodie cartoon that got me thinking. Time to go to this years BeerFest.
And if you need some more encouragement….
Friday May 29th (4-10pm) & Saturday May 30th (3-10pm), Big Four Building ~ Stampede Park
This year’s event is being held at the Big 4 Building on Stampede Park. The Big 4 Building has ample parking, is close to the C-Train, and is a short walk to exciting downtown Calgary & 17th Ave.
Enjoy…And there is so much to enjoy!
- Arrive early because the first 4000 attendees through the doors each day receive an official BeerFest ‘09 sample mug!!!
- Once inside, you can purchase sample tokens to enjoy 100s of beers from down the block to around the world, delicious food from some of Calgary’s most delicious eateries, plus a sample of coolers & ciders
- Talk with beer experts as they educate you about their products
- Sit back and soak in the live music from some of Calgary’s top local performers
- Lots of great prizes to be won
- Get passes to after parties from some of Calgary’s hottest destinations
- Enjoy watching NHL playoffs, or play Wii games on the largest indoor screen in Calgary
- A variety of interactive entertainment & games adds to the excitement
- Once you’ve sampled - Vote for your favourite Beer & help your favourite win the People’s Choice Award
- The Show Map & Program will help you navigate your way as well as keep track of all your favourite beers to buy later
All BeerFest Sponsors ask that guests drink responsibly, please don’t drink and drive!