Well, now that I've got this log set up - I was wondering what to put on it. I've always kept a diary, or jounal, or log or whatever - and I didn't really see the reason for putting these private thoughts out for all to see - but it might be a place to put Rants about various things. - or even respond to news pieces I see.
Where's the Sunday Journalist?
Cole’s Notes & Substack: Something New Is in the Ink “Never pick a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel.” That was the old rule of the press. Today, the barrels are digital, the presses run on servers, and the advice is simpler: never pick a fight with someone who has a Substack. I’m currently in the engine room getting things organized for the season ahead, refreshing this site, and connecting all the moving parts. The new Substack will be called View From the Plateau . If you want to get ahead of the curve, you can subscribe early right here: 👉 Subscribe to the New Substack Publication The archive is quiet at this very moment while the plumbing gets hooked up, but fresh essays, reported pieces, and regular dispatches are rolling out this fall.
Comments