What the heck is it with this eye-tunes stuff? I recently wanted to view a Quicktime movie on my Windows machine - and had to get the quicktime player on the machine I was using. But Apple.com wouldn't download a copy of the quicktime movie player, unless it could install Itunes as well. No problem - I let it install - but it started doing the same sort of nonsense that REAL always annoyed me with - setting all the default preferences for audio files to quicktime and wanting to make itself the default media player in my machine. Then to top it all off - when I tried to use Itunes - the site tells me that I need a US billing address to download music. Bah - where's my copy of Kazaa ++ lite?
Howstuffworks "How IP Telephony Works"
Some basics - as I recently outlined - in addition to the how VoIP works - here are some Bell West definitions of how things are.......
Prime buildings "Bell owns a suitable active digital electrical or optical telecommunications connection between the customer premises and the designated POP and that the service is ready.
OR
Bell has begun development of suitable facilities to the building and will be service ready within a defined timeframe. If necessary, the interim solution will be to lease the access from a Facility Access Supplier (FAS) and expedite the building completion.
OR
Bell has installed fibre to the building - in this situation, customer opportunities will be assessed on an individual case basis to determine if services will be provisioned via fibre or through the co-locate."
Prime Buildings offer services based on the equipment we have placed in a particular building, what type of POP (Point-...
Comments