OMNIA MEA MECUM PORTO
"I carry with me all my things"
Today's Thought
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
"Look not mournfully into the past. It comes not back again. Wisely improve the present. It is thine. Go forth to meet the shadowy future, without fear."
A Googley e-mail issue colecoop@gmail.com - cole.cooper@ gmail.com and colecooper@gmail.com O nce upon a time - October 6, 2004 to be exact - I was one of the first users of Google email beta after getting an invite for the Beta. At the time - I had a Hotmail address for Obandrinker@homtail.com, plus a Shaw @ home address. So after a few minutes in the old system, I ended up with my name in gmail as cole.cooper@gmail.com . Using that account, I set up this blog and my Google+ services, and my Google Plus page. And there the fun begins. Back in 2004 there were not many Cole Coopers on the internet. It was a fairly uncommon name. There are a lot more now. There is a football player Cole Cooper on Twitter at @coopball, There is even a Marvel Cole Cooper character at the Daily Bugle. Facebook pages, and a colecooper.com Which is fine - I don't mind, they seem to have the right guy on their email addresses and I'm not va...
Warmists Think We're Stupid By Ross Kaminsky on 10.4.11 @ 6:09AM Humans live in deserts and in the Arctic. We live in places like Denver and Chicago, each of which will see temperatures over more than a 100-degree (F) range in the course of a year -- and routinely a 30 or 40 degree range in a day (or 20 in an hour) in the mountains and deserts. ….. We invent air conditioning and efficient heating systems. We have nearly eliminated smallpox and polio, two of the greatest scourges of eras past. In other words, we adapt to our environment -- in those cases when we can't adapt our environment to us. For that reason, it defies common sense to believe that man-made global warming, even if it were real , would have the devastating impact that its anti-capitalist, wealth-redistributionist proponents claim…. ….it's also because the solutions proposed, i.e. to stop using energy, are based on an obvious, even if never-ever-ever-ever-stated by the left, premise that people who l...
A personal decision based on privacy, security, and freedom Hello, dear readers. I have some important news to share with you today. I have decided to move my online communication and social media presence to Telegram, a messaging app that offers end-to-end encryption, cloud-based storage, and many features that Facebook lacks. I have been using Facebook for a long time but have grown increasingly dissatisfied with its policies, practices, and performance. In this blog post, I will explain why I made this decision and what benefits I expect to gain from it. Why I'm leaving Facebook There are many reasons why I'm leaving Facebook, but the main ones are related to privacy, security, and freedom. Let me elaborate on each of them. · Privacy: Facebook has a terrible record of respecting its users' privacy. It collects personal data from its users, such as their location, contacts, browsing history, preferences, and more. It also shares...
Comments