Friday the 13th – Not so funny

Well – today my day is looking like this:

power problem

Instead of doing the regular maintenance routines on Friday, I’m fighting with the hardware.  Oddly enough – one would expect that from the Windows 7 Beta I’m testing out, but the Windows 7 Beta test mule laptop is the only one that’s running with no problems.  All of my desktop units are acting up – so here I am blogging from my tablet PC and doing everything else from the test mule laptop.  Now I admit that LANBOSS, CYBERSTUDIO and the MEDIACENTRE are running on three different operating systems – Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Vista respectively – and they all get along wonderfully normally.  But today – I’m ready to toss the whole bunch of machines.  Time to simplify.

Comments

Popular Posts