OMNIA MEA MECUM PORTO: "I carry with me all my things."

Humans doing the hard jobs on minimum wage is not the future I wanted

I am bringing an issue to your attention that has been causing confusion lately. My name is quite common and shared by many people worldwide. While it's always interesting to see how many other Cole Coopers are out there, it can also lead to confusion.

The primary issue is that my Gmail address, colecoop@gmail.com, has become a catch-all for people trying to contact other Cole Coopers. When someone with a similar name gives out a slightly different email address, sometimes that email ends up in my inbox instead. This can frustrate me and the person trying to reach their intended recipient. Sadly, this also means I can only sometimes respond to emails as quickly as I'd like. I receive many misaddressed emails, and it can take some time to sort through them all and ensure I'm responding to the right person. However, I'm committed to doing my best to reply to every email quickly. To help alleviate this issue, please re-address all emails to my new email address associated with my Cole's Notes blog, cole.cooper@gmail.com. The other Gmail accounts, colecoop@gmail.com, colecooper@gmail.com, and cole.cooper@gmail.com, are terminating here and are not monitored. I appreciate your understanding and patience as we work through this together. I always welcome your feedback and thoughts on my blog posts or topics. Thank you for your continued support, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best regards, The original Cole Cooper

Comments

Popular Posts