OMNIA MEA MECUM PORTO
"I carry with me all my things"
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
National Post: "Lawyer who advises client to join class-action suit accidentally sues himself"
Best Lawyer joke ever! What - it's True!!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Howstuffworks "How IP Telephony Works"
Some basics - as I recently outlined - in addition to the how VoIP works - here are some Bell West definitions of how things are.......
Prime buildings "Bell owns a suitable active digital electrical or optical telecommunications connection between the customer premises and the designated POP and that the service is ready.
OR
Bell has begun development of suitable facilities to the building and will be service ready within a defined timeframe. If necessary, the interim solution will be to lease the access from a Facility Access Supplier (FAS) and expedite the building completion.
OR
Bell has installed fibre to the building - in this situation, customer opportunities will be assessed on an individual case basis to determine if services will be provisioned via fibre or through the co-locate."
Prime Buildings offer services based on the equipment we have placed in a particular building, what type of POP (Point-...
On being a "Retired" Journalist So here it is 2020 - I got out of 2019 with minimal damage. As you can tell - there's wasn't much going on on in 2019 for my Blogging. I did (and still do) most of my posting on Facebook. Both Quotes of the day and Column of the day are part of what I have been doing as a hobbyist communication and content creation blogger. But I have been spending more time reading and cross-posting than creating. Passing on other people's writing rather than creating my own. I was trying to build an audience and connect to more folks as well. While it did give me a more significant following and audience than posting in the Cole's Notes Blog was doing I was doing it it was the lazy man way by using my iPhone to curate and post on Twitter and Facebook. Also, I linked the Blog to my Cooper's place page on Facebook and G+. Well, for 2020, I'm updating all this stuff to cut back on the Social Media to spend more time doing...
A Googley e-mail issue colecoop@gmail.com - cole.cooper@ gmail.com and colecooper@gmail.com O nce upon a time - October 6, 2004 to be exact - I was one of the first users of Google email beta after getting an invite for the Beta. At the time - I had a Hotmail address for Obandrinker@homtail.com, plus a Shaw @ home address. So after a few minutes in the old system, I ended up with my name in gmail as cole.cooper@gmail.com . Using that account, I set up this blog and my Google+ services, and my Google Plus page. And there the fun begins. Back in 2004 there were not many Cole Coopers on the internet. It was a fairly uncommon name. There are a lot more now. There is a football player Cole Cooper on Twitter at @coopball, There is even a Marvel Cole Cooper character at the Daily Bugle. Facebook pages, and a colecooper.com Which is fine - I don't mind, they seem to have the right guy on their email addresses and I'm not va...
Comments