Howstuffworks "How IP Telephony Works"
Some basics - as I recently outlined - in addition to the how VoIP works - here are some Bell West definitions of how things are.......
Prime buildings "Bell owns a suitable active digital electrical or optical telecommunications connection between the customer premises and the designated POP and that the service is ready.
OR
Bell has begun development of suitable facilities to the building and will be service ready within a defined timeframe. If necessary, the interim solution will be to lease the access from a Facility Access Supplier (FAS) and expedite the building completion.
OR
Bell has installed fibre to the building - in this situation, customer opportunities will be assessed on an individual case basis to determine if services will be provisioned via fibre or through the co-locate."
Prime Buildings offer services based on the equipment we have placed in a particular building, what type of POP (Point-...
Popular posts from this blog
Cole's Notes 2020 - updating my site and getting things organized.
On being a "Retired" Journalist So here it is 2020 - I got out of 2019 with minimal damage. As you can tell - there's wasn't much going on on in 2019 for my Blogging. I did (and still do) most of my posting on Facebook. Both Quotes of the day and Column of the day are part of what I have been doing as a hobbyist communication and content creation blogger. But I have been spending more time reading and cross-posting than creating. Passing on other people's writing rather than creating my own. I was trying to build an audience and connect to more folks as well. While it did give me a more significant following and audience than posting in the Cole's Notes Blog was doing I was doing it it was the lazy man way by using my iPhone to curate and post on Twitter and Facebook. Also, I linked the Blog to my Cooper's place page on Facebook and G+. Well, for 2020, I'm updating all this stuff to cut back on the Social Media to spend more time doing...
Why I'm switching to Telegram and leaving Facebook behind
A personal decision based on privacy, security, and freedom Hello, dear readers. I have some important news to share with you today. I have decided to move my online communication and social media presence to Telegram, a messaging app that offers end-to-end encryption, cloud-based storage, and many features that Facebook lacks. I have been using Facebook for a long time but have grown increasingly dissatisfied with its policies, practices, and performance. In this blog post, I will explain why I made this decision and what benefits I expect to gain from it. Why I'm leaving Facebook There are many reasons why I'm leaving Facebook, but the main ones are related to privacy, security, and freedom. Let me elaborate on each of them. · Privacy: Facebook has a terrible record of respecting its users' privacy. It collects personal data from its users, such as their location, contacts, browsing history, preferences, and more. It also shares...
Comments