Now What?

Getting a new home for Cole's Notes

I'm in the process of getting a proper website and Blog. I'm looking at getting a new domain and will move much of the Social media over there. Right now, the site is under construction, but it will be at https://thesundayjournalist.info. The new domain is because of the issues with Google and other search engines sending queries for my site to a listing for Coles Notes, which is, of course, the study guides for students all over.

I'm also going to move from a free blog to a full-time website, so I'm looking at some designs right now. 
 
For example ->

And even though I have a face for radio - Videos will be able to be shared and used. I have some plans for some special sections and maybe even some longform excerts of my other writing - and who knows even a bookstore.

Comments

Popular Posts